January 25, 2010

Thanx to Mandy:-)

First off I would like to say a BIG thank you to Mandy for helping me to set up my Blog and to show me a few tricks - I don't think I would have kept on going with it, unless I had some help so
Thank you
Today I've been getting everything ready for night's Stampin' Up party. I have a few of my friends around and we make some really cool stuff.
Tonight we are going to make a gift card holder which is actually in the shape of a Handbag. Very cute. Also it can be adjusted to be other things other than a birthday present holder. You could make one for Christmas, or as a thank you!! I'll pop a photo on tomorrow after I have made it. I have made one already - but its not that fantastic so I'll pop on the better one tomorrow!!
Have a great day everyone:-)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)