February 15, 2010

Another Page for Ruby

This is the page I did yesterday for Ruby's album, I think it looks pretty good. Her album has 5 pages in it...... lots more to do!! Have to take a few more pic's of her - she is getting so big now. This afternoon I'm going to have a go at making an engagement card, never made one before, but I guess its just the same as the others really:-) Hopefully it will turn out ok. Still waiting on the Post Man to bring me my stamps from the US..... I don't think I can wait tooo much longer;-)
Paper: Pink Paislee - Cupid Collection, Stampin' Up - Kraft & Pink Pirouette
Embellishments: Button, Thread, Ribbon, Sandylion Essentials Flowers, Heidi Swapp Rub-ons, Stickers K&C Company, Kaiser Stick on Pearls, Pink Paislee Rub-ons, Zig Pen, Machine Stitching
Stamps: Stampin' Up and Inkadinkdo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)