March 18, 2010

I Won!!

I won at The Pink Elephant - WOO HOO!! It was my first time entering there too.... I'm So Happy!! It was Challenge #54 and we had to use Ribbon..... So it was ages ago, but this was the card that I made for an engagement!!
I found out today that my Local Scrapbooking Shop (well sort of local its at Latrobe) is moving over Easter and will be bigger and better!! So lovin' that!! Hopefully she will have in stock all the fantastic stuff that I love at the moment, like, October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, Basic Grey, Websters, Sass Lass!! How cool:-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh cool! Nice card. Well done on that one then. See it was all meant to be that you use that stamp when it arrived that day! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and no wonder you won! This is gorgeous! Love your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)