March 1, 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge

oh my how cold was it this morning?? Summer is over and Autumn is here.... even my tree out the front is loosing its leaves!! So here is my entry for Just Magnolia. This week the theme was "Birthdays" too easy really - especially when every other card I make is for a Birthday. This afternoon Ruby and I are heading out to our Mum's Group, should be fun. Ruby loves to see all the other Babies (I do too). No doubt they have a bunch of new tricks to show off:-) Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft, Kaiser Craft Patterned Paper, Paper Doily, Blue Card Stock
Embellishments: Flowers, Buttons, Stampin' Up Ribbon, Glitter and Kindy Glitz, White Gel Pen, Zig Pen.
Colour: Distress Inks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)