March 27, 2010

Look what I got today from Lisa!! She is just to sweet:-) I think I'm meant to pass this on to 10 of my followers, but because I have only 9 you can all have one!!! 'cause your all great:-)


Now I'm meant to write 10 things about me so here it goes:

  1. I love my little family they are everything to me!!
  2. I love Craft - Scrapbooking, Card Making, Quilting, Cross Stitch, Knitting!!
  3. I don't like cooking tea:-)
  4. I love Chocolate
  5. I like to read
  6. I love shopping
  7. I'm a world traveller, many times over
  8. I love cats, I have 2 all black boys, Ziggy and Kitty (Kitty is a stray that decided to live with us when he was just a little kitten)
  9. I'm a SU Demonstrator of sorts, although I shouldn't proberly mention that on my blog *oops*
  10. I love Designer Handbags!!

So there you go a little more about me!!
Hugs
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)