March 4, 2010

Ruby's Scrapbook

Well I've finally done another page for Ruby's Album, its got 7 Pages in it now, and a life time of more pages yet to come. How cool is this, Ruby will be able to look back at when she was growing up and see all the things we see, and how much we cherish her:-) So my layout actually has a book page in it. I got the book the other day at the second hand bookshop in town - while I was on the hunt for paper doilies, anyway it was only cheap, but today when I actually started ripping out a few pages I was looking over my shoulder for my mum with a big fat wooden spoon. I felt so naughty ripping up a perfectly good book!! oh well its ruined now so the only thing for it is to use it in my scrap pages!!
Paper: Bo Bunny and Book Page
Embellishments: Making Memories brad, Kaiser Craft wooden butterfly, Prima flowers, other brads, Heidi Swapp journal spot, zig pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)