April 28, 2010

Don't know if I can do this or not?

But I will anyway!!!

I've made another card for The Pink Elephant.  Wasn't all that happy with how the first one turned out with my Tilda scene (colouring ok - card not so)

So here it is, its a gate fold card, because I love them!!  They just just so fancy pants I think:-) Sorry the pic's are that great but if you saw the weather here, you would understand!!  There has been all sorts of weather warning's here in Tassie this morning and OMGosh, its been so windy, pouring with rain and cold. Yuck!!  (so nice for my husband to be flying to Melbourne in, NOT!! - eeck hope he wasn't sick!!)


This is it folded out, there is another butterfly tucked around the corner the same as the one you can see.


Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft, Bazill Brown, October Afternoon Thrift Shop, Paper Doily from Tickled Pink Stamps & Stampin' Up Very Vanilla
Embellishments: Flowers & Leaves from Tickled Pink Stamps, Ribbon, Kaiser Bling, Kindy Glitz, White Gel Pen, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Punch
Stamps: C.C Designs Birgitta on A Tree Stump
Colours: Water coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap, Dusty Concord, Bundled Sage, Tumbled Glass, Walnut Stain, Black Soot, Barn Door

1 comment:

  1. Amazing card!! Love the fold!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)