April 27, 2010

Just Magnolia #52 & The Pink Elephant #64

Well Hi Everyone!!  Here is a card that I made yesterday and finished off today.  I've used Aqua on Tilda's dress, which is the theme at The Pink Elephant and Just Magnolia has "Anything Goes", so it was perfect for that challenge as well.

My Sparkly purple paper is from Kaiser out of a little 6x6 paper pack, I love the 6x6 pads for my card making - and it seems like just about every paper company has one - keep 'em coming I say!! 

Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft, Kaiser
Embellishments: Tickled Pink Leaves, Flower, Kaiser Pearls, Kaiser Aqua Bling, Sheer Ribbon
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Three Flowers - Hoppy Easter Collection 2010, Magnolia Kitchen Bench - Raising the Ceiling Collection 2010, Magnolia Butterfly Grass - Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009, Dot Butterfly - Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009.
Colours: Water coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Antique Linen, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap, Dusty Concord, Filled Lavender, Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass, Walnut Stain & Black Soot

2 comments:

  1. Love that DP Karen! I agree with the 6x6 pads... can't have enough I reckon!! Love the masked scene and the sweet little pearls.. congratulations on the MDU DT too!! Well done!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card, Karen!! Love the DP too!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)