May 26, 2010

The Pink Elephant #68

Well here I am again with another card of Willow from Lil Lotila's.  You can find them HERE.....  This week at The Pink Elephant is to use the colour ORANGE.... Cool I really like orange, but it never seems to used much??.... anyway hope you like it!!


Paper: SU Soft Suede and Patterned Orange Paper and October Afternoon green spots Paper
Embelly's: Ribbon Mesh, Ribbon, flowers from i am roses, Martha Stewart Punch, SU Dazzling Diamonds, Kaiser Bling, Leaves, Kindy Glitz, Paper Doily from Tickled Pink Stamps
Stamp: Lil Lotila - Willow from Tickled Pink Stamps
Colour: Water Coloured with Distress Inks

6 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card - the orange and green look fabulous together - awesome job - glad you're loving Willow as much as we do!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous i love the orange and the green makes it pop.LOVE IT!! and the butterfly looks fabulous!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Orange and green look FABULOUS together, I think I am going to have to challenge myself to give that a go, LOVE it Karen another GORGEOUS creation!
    Hugs Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, Great to see you have Willow out to play again, she is one of my favourites, the colours & papers are wonderful. hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Karen! I love the color combo, the doily, and the little butterfly too!

    Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Love all the extra detail!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
    Sheri~TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)