June 30, 2010

My First ATC

Well Hi everyone, today I have been busy playing with my new Copic's and I thought I would enter in the Mad for Markers Challenge which is to make an ATC (Artist Trading Card), and then send it to Mad for Markers for a Swap!!  Cool fun:-)  I've never made one of these before and gosh they are tiny!!  It measures 2.5" x 3.5".... so I hope who ever gets it will like my efforts:-)


Anyway seen so I'm bit new to Copics I thought I would try out some Feather Blending on the wings - which I don't think I got quiet right - but I reckon it still looks pretty good!!  Then I did normal blending on the body of the birdy - which is a Magnolia Image in case your wondering (one of the new ones I got last week).  I also used my Copic's on the cherry blossom to make it kinda match!! Added a bit of ribbon some glitter and some bling which is some of my favourite things to put on a card.  I would have put some Lace, but there isn't enough room!!! 

Hope your all having a great Hump Day......

Hugs
Karen

11 comments:

  1. OMG Karen! You had some fun with this one! Gorgeous. I love the feather blending and your cherry clossom! Fabulous colouring and a terrific first attempt at an ATC! Gorgeous image too.
    Thanks for playing with M4M this challenge!
    Hugs
    Kylie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous sweets. Wonderful colouring and gorgeous image. Thanks for joining the Mad for Markers challenge and swap.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! This looks AWESOME! Can tell you had fun! LOVE the colours! Whoever gets your ATC is going to be chuffed! :D If not they can send it back to me! LOL!
    Thanks for joining in our ATC challenge!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Karen! Your feathering looks fantastic, you have done a great job! Thanks so much for joining in our ATC Swap Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATC, and what an awesome job with the feathering. Thanks for joining us at 'Mad 4 Markers'.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh your blending turned out really nice on this Karen! Cute ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable hummingbird, your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. So great that you decided to give it a go, it really is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, great colours on your image and your feathering looks great.
    Thanks for joining us at M4M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ATC Karen, gorgeous colouring of such a cute image, thanks for joining us in our Mad for Markers ATC Challenge, have a great weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your atc is so gorgeous. love the bright colours, really suits the image

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)