September 11, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps 1st Birthday Party!!!!!!!!!

OMGOSH Have you been over to Tickled Pink Stamps??  Its Kellie's Shop Birthday on the 1st of October, and to celebrate Kellie is having a Party Guest Call!! WOOHOOO how extra exciting is that!!  I so wanna be picked so I'm popping my name in!!! I really caint wait to see the new Lil Lolita's and whatever else Kellie has to pull out of her sleeve!!!!!!!

So if you want to be part of the fun too, then go and check it out!!! HERE ...


So Kellie said in her post that Heather has been designing some stamps.... WOOHOOOOO Heather is so much fun, and I can't WAIT to see what's installed... no doubt it will be fabulous!!!!  Heather designed my Blog Banner and Siggy and Watermark too - so if you looking for something to jazz up your blog and make is fancy pants like mine (hehehehehe) then go HERE... and Heather will make you something Spectacular!!!!

Hugs

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)