October 14, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #19

*This is my second post for today, scroll down for Mollie Mittens Sitting Preview Day 3*

Hello Boutique Fans, today is Thursday and we have a brand new Challenge for your enjoyment!!

So what did you think of Last weeks Fantastic Lil Haunts Previews over at Tickled Pink Stamps?  Pretty Amazing stuff don't you agree??  The Pink Ladies have done a fantastic job with all their creations!!  I'm so happy to be part of it all as a Guest in October - WHOOHOOOOO

Ok so now onto the Challenge and this week we wanna see:

SKULLS

Hahahahaha perfect if you have your hands on some of the new Lil Haunts Digi's that were released 9/10/10 Perfect for your Halloween Cards and what nots!! If your still thinking about getting some - be quick these are available for a limited time only at Tickled Pink Stamps  

Ok so here is what I made - not a card this time but a cool bookmark for my Twilight Books!!


So I have used Lilith the Vampire (hahahahah) perfect huh? and I have used Skull paper from Magnolia and I've coloured her in Copic.  I've also carried on with the Pumpkin, Purple and Black but this time I also added some Blood Red - hahahaha of course I had to - afterall she's a vamp right?   So I hope you like my fabby new bookmark just as much as me!! Thanks for looking:-)

Hugs


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. wow Karen that is some really spooky gorgeous bookmark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Too spooky cute for words...loved that book too! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb and excellent for this book !! :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stamp, great colours!
    Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this Karen. Lilith looks amazing. Love it. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful bookmark Karen! Looks really fantastic!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)