October 7, 2010

Lovely hAnglar Only #9 Seasons

*This is my second post today - scroll down for Tickled Pink Stamps Witch Lylah Preview and Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge*

Well yesterday I was in the middle of making my hAnglar card for Lovely hAnglar Challenge when a head cold came on, so I'm not feeling the best, but I had some tablets to ease the snuff snuff's and I managed to finish off my card... I've been wanting to play along with this challenge for a long time, and this is my second time!!!

Here is my card, the challenge is Seasons... so I thought I would make a winter Christmas card, not really right for Australia, but oh well, I like snow and snowflakes on Christmas cards!!


Paper: SU Blue and White Card Stock, Websters Christmas 6x6 paper
Embellishments: Heidi Swapp Snowflakes (I've had these for years I think), flowers, Nestie Label 14 Die, Bling, SU Dazzling Diamonds, Kindy Glitz, SU Ribbon, Magnolia Leaf Doo Hickey Die.
Stamps: hAnglar image, Magnolia Silent Night Background and Christmas Post
Colour: Water coloured with Distress Inks 

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, this is stunning. The dp is simply divine and your colouring is amazing. I hope you soon start feeling better babe. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh - oh so GORGEOUS! I love the DP and layout, so sweet!
    Hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Karen this is just beautiful!
    Feel better soon!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. O this is absolutely stunning!!! Love everything about it! I hope you feel better soon too!!
    Hugs Leonie
    PS i just made a card using this exact same H&S girl!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Karen! Really love it, and I like the colours you used!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!Love the colours you`ve used!
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow thats so beautiful karen xxx
    hugs
    DD!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Christmas cards, and colors you used are superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is GORGEOUS Karen - I want time to play with my Hanglers - LOL. Especially after I see this AMAZING creation!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is wonderfull!
    Greetings Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful card, so gorgeous !
    And wonderful colours!
    is this a nwe stamp i cant see him in the hangler stangler site!!! gr tanja uit zeeland

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)