November 4, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge #22

Hey Boutique People!! Its Thursday and its time for a brand spankin' new challenge!!  So this week the theme is:

Black and White, Plus 1 (another colour of your choice)

How fabby is that??  Well I decided that I would make a Christmas card - because well I guess I need a bunch more hahaha so my plus 1 colour is Red!!  There isn't a lot of black on my card - but there is most definitely some there!! I have paper pieced Lilith's skirt in Black Patterned Paper... oh and there's a few other bits here and there!! So here it is: Hope you like it!!


So make sure you jump on over to Lil Lolita Boutique and see what the rest of the Design Team have made!! Your gunna love it:-)

Paper: Stampin' Up Red Card Stock, College Press Paper
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Tree Charm, Paper Snowflakes, Bling, String, Piercing Tool
Colour: Copic
Stamps: 50's Lilith Fashionette Lil Lolita available from Tickled Pink Stamps and Stampin' Up Sentiment/background
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful card Karen! Love the colouring!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and lovely card Karen.
    Love her skirt .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Karen! I love the word paper as a background for Lilith and the ribbon and lace look so fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job using Lilith for a xmas card! Loving all the shades of red and the stamping on the diecut behind her. Fabbo job hun
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool Christmas card. I love the paper piecing looks fantastic. Hugs from Bron xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool card! love how your altered her slightly for the crissy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Karen. Pink, black and white, a perfect combination. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Chrissy Card. Brand spankin', had to laugh, I haven't heard that in ages!! Love the lace and ribbon and isn't she just great for paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)