December 16, 2010

Kim's Sketch at Whiff Of Joy Challenges

Hi everyone

Well guess what, I've finished making all my Christmas Cards, and I've even posted them all off!! so YAY, Double YAY for me...

So today I have a card that I made for this fortnights challenge at Whiff of Joy - its a really cool Sketch by Kim!!

So here it is, hope you like it...


Stamp: Whiff of Joy Melinda and Bouquet
Paper: Pink Card stock, Prima, Jenny Bowlin and scrap wordy paper from my scrap stash
Embellishments: Prima Flower, Flowers, Ladybug Charm, Glimmer Mist, Kaisercraft Bling, Feather, Sentiment Sticker, Cricut - Storybook, Label and Corner flourish, Silver Ink, Pink Ink
Colour: Copic

*Please dont forget to enter in my Candy Drawn 21st January 2011*
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen!
    Groetjes Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, this is simply beautiful. I love everything about it. Hugs xo jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,

    What a gorgeous card you have created ^_^
    Love al off the many little details its so pretty!

    Sonja x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is so amazing Karen :)
    I love this, and Willow looks like a million dollars :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card again Karen! Love the colours and details!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow ! Lovely card, love the embellishments, oh so nice !!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Karen, love the coloring and all the layers. Your flowers are so pretty to. Awesome job.
    ~Patricia

    PS The Beary Scrap Challenge that started yesterday is Pearls and Gems and I think your bling works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Karen this is just GORGEOUS!!!! Am FINALLY popping in for a visit - and you've got some FABULOUSLY gorgeous creations for me to check out - off to keep drooling!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! ♥ Love those colors that you've used.
    Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge blog.

    Hugs,
    ◄Manuela►

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - your card is amazing!
    An adorable image, beautiful colors and so many lovely details.
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ-Challenges.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card Karen. Love the colours you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ Challenge. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)