February 7, 2011

Love is in the Air

Wanna see what I made today?? hahahah Well today I have been busy playing with my lush Whiff of Joy stamps - well actually Nora Blowing Kisses!!

My card is for the current challenge at Whiff of Joy Challenges - Love is in the Air..... awwwwww how sweet!!  Anyway here is my Nora with a couple of Whiff Of Joy Dies, that I haven't used before now, I received them while I was a Guest...  They are soooooo Gorgeous!!


Challenges I would love to Enter:

Whiff of Joy Challenges - Love is in the Air
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Seeing Red
Top Tip Tuesday - Girlie
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Sew many Challenges - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Valentines Day

Stamps: Nora Blowing Kisses from Whiff of Joy
Dies: Whiff of Joy - Fancy Heart Boarder, Heart Banner.  Magnolia Doo Hickey - Dragonfly
Paper: Websters Hollywood and Prima on heart banner
Embellishments: Chippy Heart, Tim Holtz Film Strip, Tim Holtz Love Ticket, Doodlebug Glitter, Stickles, Flowers, SU Antique Brad, Kaisercraft Doily, Websters Hollywood Trims - Lace & Black Ribbon, Pearls
Colour: Copic: R24, 22, 21, 20. 0 Blender, E50, 51, 53, 4, 43, 42, 33, 35, 0000, 00, 11

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the soft natural colours and the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such a lovely, sweet card! I also adore that stamp and you coloured her so beautifully! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and such a cute image! Your coloring is superb!!! Love all the detail, simply stunning!!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card ! great colorcombo
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card and I like the colors and immage!
    Greetsz Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love it!


    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

    Maggie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Karen
    Love your card it's so gorgeous xxx
    love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet!!! So many cute details! A perfectly beautiful creation!
    Hugs Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card with a gorgeous colour combination. Love all the detail and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.
    x Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this Karen, it's gorgeous! I've been looking for a few of those dies!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunner of a card. Love all the embilshments that you have used. HUgs Bron xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable Karen! Sooo pretty!
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super delish card! Loving your red element. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the shabby chic look! That ticket is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning, I love all the sweet details in it! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty card! I love your image, so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at SMC this week, hope to see you soon.
    ~Hugs ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet! I like all what you did on your card!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW - your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image, lovely colors and I love all the details.
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ-Challenges.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW dear Karen.... your card are always soooo beautiful!! Thanks a lot for joining us at WOJ challenge.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh - a gorgeous card! The image is so adorable, beautifully coloured. I love all the textures in this card. I love the peach, cream and earthy colours and the embellishments finish it off perfectly!

    Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)