March 31, 2011

It's time for Paper Play Challenges!!!

Hi Everyone

How has your week been so far?? I'm currently in Melbourne so this post is scheduled - I know I am having a great time!! heheheh and best part is that I will be meeting up with a few of my blogging buddies over the weekend at Paperific!!  WHOOOHOOOOOOOO

Anyway This week at Paper Play we are challenging you to:

FOR MUM - a Mother's day card, or maybe a birthday card - just something for Mum!!

Here is my card, I've pulled out and inked up cute little Fall Birgitta "Swiss Pixies" from C.C Designs!!  I love these cute images and I'm so glad I now will get to play with them more along with Kraftin' Kimmie and a whole heap more - I love being on Paper Play Design Team!! So here she is - I hope you love her as much as me!!! heheheh


Stamps: Swiss Pixies from C.C Designs - Fall Birgitta and Sentiment from Sugar Plum's also C.C. Designs
Paper: Prima - Kraft and Yellow card stock for the base of my card
Embellishments: Prima Gold Leaves, Flowers, Half Pearls and bling, Pink Ribbon, Lace, Stickles, Maya Road Pin, White Gel Pen
Colour: Copic




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Karen, love what you created for this - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouah ! this is so nice ! The bow is superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and lovely card. love the crochet trim! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)