August 13, 2011

Clean and Simple

I saw on my buddy's blog the other day that Cute Card Thursday's challenge this week is CAS - Clean and Simple... well I thought, right I'm gunna whip up a CAS little boy's birthday card!! So I did!! and here it is, I hope you like it as much as me:-)


I've used a La La Land Crafts Stamp - Luka he has been coloured with Copic markers.  Then I've used a couple little bits of scrap pattern paper - Magnolia skulls - very appropriate I think and some wordy paper!! I also embossed my card with the big dots embossing folder from Cuttlebug:-)

I would love to enter my Clean and Simple card into these challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Clean and Simple
A Spoon full of Sugar - Birthday

Thanks for looking:-)


2 comments:

  1. What a fab card for a little boy and that skull and cross bones paper is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posted clean and clear card designed so gorgeously i like it....

    Plastic business Cards
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)