August 21, 2011

Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane? No!! It's Super EDWIN

Happy Sunday Everyone!! This week at Sentimental Sunday's we have another awesome challenge for you to play along with, and this week it's pretty simple...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

WHOOOHOOOO now we all need to make Birthday cards right?? now is the time to make one and enter it into our Challenge!!

For my card, I thought I should make a little boy birthday card so I've used super cute, super Edwin, he is from the newest Magnolia Collection - Winner takes it all - actually he is from my Stamp Club Kit!! So I coloured him up and added the cool moon that is also from the same collection and voila, I hope you love it as much as me

I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful work, and I hope that you have seen all the gorgeous Design Team work this week - isn't it amazing?

Here are some Challenges I would love to Enter:

Just Magnolia - Sentiments
Papertake Weekly - Bingo - Buttons/Ribbon/Lace
Anything Goes Challenges - Happy Birthday/Celebration

Stamps: Magnolia Winner Takes it All Collection 2011 - Super Edwin and Moon. Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Lad Birthday Sentiments
Paper: My Minds Eye, Making Memories, Pink Paislee & Kraft Card
Embellishments: Lace, Paper Doily, Ribbon, Buttons, String
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica Clear

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen :)
    Oh, super Edwin looks so cute! Stunning colouring and you themed him up with great papers :)
    The sentiment from TPS is the perfect addition - cool :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a super adorable card!!! Edwin looks smashing!!!!! What a great card!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Edwin is so cute. It is a perfect birthday card. Have a lovely sunday;))
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card fab image and i love the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)