September 12, 2011

CANDY WINNER!!!!!!

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!

Well I guess I have a very important Announcement to make??? hehehehe but before I get to that, I just want to say Thank you to every one who entered, and also who became a new follower of my blog:-) I hope you will find my blog interesting, and hopefully a little inspiring??? and I hope you will want to continue to follow me... Who knows there might be more candy coming... so Thank You again for following me, I am very grateful:-)

I popped the number's into Random Org. and this is what it came back with:

102

This lucky number belongs to: Natalie


Congratulations Natalie:-) Can you please send me an email with you snail mail address so I can pop your little lush candy in the post for you!!!!


6 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    thanks for the chance hunni
    natalie congrats hunni, enjoy your prize
    have a great day sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Natalie, have fun with the new goodies.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...! Thank you Karen, I can't believe I've won your wonderful candy...!
    Hugs Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)