September 29, 2011

It's Time to Play with Paper Play!!!

Hi there everyone, today I have another simple little card that I made for Paper Play's new challenge.

The Challenge is White plus 1 other colour, and our sponsor this week is Bunny Zoe!!!

So of course I picked pink for my plus 1, I have also used a cute little s.w.a.l.k stamp called time out.  I think we all need to remember this sometimes, especially when life gets that little bit tough...

So I though this would be good for a friend who is having a little bit of a hard time at the moment.  So I hope that she likes it:-)


I'm really looking forward to see what colours you decide to use, and what awesome cards/layouts or creations you come up with....

Stamps: S.W.A.L.K "Time Out"
Paper: Whisper White Card
Embellishments: SU Ribbon, Prima Flower, Embossing Folder, Spun Sugar Distress Ink, Stickles, Maya Road Heart Pins and Wild Orchid Crafts Fancy Corners.
Colour: Spun Sugar Distress Ink, and Pebbles Pearlescent chalks

5 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun.... love it. Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen!
    fab card, love the beautiful corner and so cute image
    hugs
    céline paperplay dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Card
    Sober and sophisticated !
    Love the flower embellishment and all the elements you have incorporated on your card..stunning creation
    Love
    Kalindi
    http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! i love the stickles to dazzle up the card. The flower is a beautiful embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Beautiful embellishments and a very sweet image. I love how you've highlighted just a few bits of the image with colour and sparkle.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)