October 21, 2011

Punch It Out La La Style


Hi Everyone!! 

Today at Inspirational Friday's over at La La Land Crafts, we are punching it out!! We can't wait to see your punches in action on your gorgeous creations, so please add them to the Gallery HERE.... for my card this week I have used Super Cute, Big Panda Marci.  Isn't she so cute??? I've coloured her rather colourful, because I wanted to make a small circle punch background using a bunch of brightly coloured scraps that I seem to have truck loads of!!!  So here she is, I hope you love her as much as me:-) 


Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E35, E33, E43, E44, E47, E49
Clothes: B93, B95, B97, R81, R83, R85, Y11, Y13, Y15, C1, C0, C00, E34
Bear: E40, E41, E0000, R20


2 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love your creative way of using scraps.

    Outi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVED watching you make this card from go to wo - it's great to see it again and be able to admire it more. And thanx for sharpening my punch - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)