November 4, 2011

Bling it Baby

Well it's time for another inspirational Friday over at La La Land Crafts!!! This week's theme for you to come along and play with is

BLING IT BABY...

Well this is one of my favourite things to use - Bling - what can I say, I'm just that type of girl:-) Anyway, for my card this week, I've used super cute, Dress Up Marci, and I've coloured her using blue and purple copics together - it was a challenge set by Zoe at Make it Crafty.  I kinda think that I need some more practice with this colour combo and I also think I would have been better using just V copic's instead of BV's but hey she still looks CUTE!!! So here is Miss Blingy Dress Up Marci - hope you love her as much as me:-) LOL 


Don't forget to show us your Blingy La La creations in the Customer Gallery - you might win a prize!!!

Stamp: La La Land Crafts - Dress Up Marci - available HERE
Paper: My Minds Eye Happy Go Lucky
Embellishments: Kaiser Sparklets, Purple Ribbon, Paper Doily, Kaiser Flowers and Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Cheese Cloth, Lace
Colour: Copic Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R32. Hat and Clothes: BV0000, BV17, BV11, B23, B21, B14, 0. Hair: E30, E34, E37, YR21, Atyou Spica - Clear

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)