November 24, 2011

Give me a Home amongst the Gum Tree's

Hi there everyone, It's time for another Paper Play Challenge, this week we are looking for cards with the theme of:

Being Thankful

For my card I have used Special Edition Koala Tilda (only available HERE) she is so super cute don't you think?  I tried to get my paper's a bit green and a little Australian looking.  So I've gone for some Basic Grey Curio, the back paper with the flowers on it, kind of reminds me a bit of Gum Tree's.... right where Tilda should be.... or how the song goes: 

Give me a Home amongst the Gum Tree's with lots of Plum Tree's, a sheep or two a Kangaroo, a clothes line out the back and a Veranda out the front and an ole' rocking chair!!!!!


My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and Kaiser Craft.  There is also one which was a present from my buddy Debbie Dolphin for my Birthday.... The dies are Magnolia, except for the Sentiment one which the stamp and the frame and the Die are all from Tickled Pink Stamps. My Post Mark stamp is from Kaszazz!!



7 comments:

  1. Woww that is a stunning card Karen!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, I love your little koala Maggie, so cute, Great choice of DP, Delightful card!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Karen, and very Aussie, love it.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Karen, love the cute image and fab papers
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Karen,the papers are gorgeous and love your flowers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh Karen Hunni I love it! it's so amazing!! I'm having a catch up and love all your cards and you are on so many DT's you so deserve!!!! You go girl xxxx
    Big hugs
    Debbie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing card! The banner is such a great addition, and the gauze & trim is amazing! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)