November 20, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #123

Well here we are another Sunday morning in Australia.  So it's time for another awesome challenge at Magnolia Down Under.  This week, Debbie P. has created a sketch for us all to play along with!!

For my card I have used super cute Snowball Heart Tilda, and I've coloured her outfit to be like chocolate. I've used some My Minds Eye Papers, the new heart Magnolia Doo Hickey, and I've even reved up the sewing machine and did some zigzag around the edges.

So here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-) 


Here is Debbie P. fantastic and awesome sketch for you to play along with:


I hope you have seen what the rest of the design team have created with Debbie's Sketch, I know it will knock your sockies off!! 

As always, I'm keen to see your creations, so please link them up for us to see:-)

Till next time:-) 

6 comments:

  1. Hi hunni!
    Wow!! This is sooo cute!
    Love the awesome Tilda and you inked her so amazingly :) Cute papers and utterly gorgeous detail :)
    Stunning as ever :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the way you colored Tilda. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, love your card and that Tilda is sooo cute.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous Karen xxxxx
    Hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your colouring Karen! (am glad to see someone else leave her legs bare.. I couldn't figure out if she had leggins on or not! :) great way to make one stamp look completely different!!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! this is so gorgeous Karen! Love the colour scheme and gorgeous details! I just got some of those hellebores yesterday - lovely to see what they look like on your gorgeous card! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)