November 11, 2011

Marci is French and Chic

Gosh can you believe it's the 11th November already?  Today is Remembrance Day here in Australia, we take the time to stop and remember the ones who fought and paid the ultimate sacrifice, so the rest of us can be free..... 

Anyway, today is also Inspirational Friday at La La Land.... and this week's theme - should you choose to except it, is:

Mauve, Silver and White!!!

Now I know some of our DT may have struggled a little with this one, but I'm sure you will agree that their creations are totally gorgeous!!! Don't forget to stop by and leave a little love on their blogs!!!

For my card, I have used super sweet, and kinda frenchy looking Autumn Marci!!! I had to look in my Copic book to find my Mauve Copics, which is basically pale purple or lilac to me!! So here she is, I hope you love her as much as me!!!! LOL 


Please, Please don't forget to upload your gorgeous and wonderful creations into the Customer Gallery.... you might win an awesome prize, now you don't wanna miss out on that would you????

Stamps: La La Land Crafts - Autumn Marci 
Paper: Kaiser Craft, White and Stone Card
Embellishments: Silver Glimmer Mist, Butterfly Charm, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, Lace and Pom Pom Trim, Cheese Cloth, Silver and White Gel Pen, Assorted Dies and Other Stamps.
Colour: Copic: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R32. Clothes: BV000, BV00, BV01, E40, E0000, C00 and O. Hair: E43, E47, E49 and E74 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card have you made!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great card! I love the colors you used. The stamp and sentiment are super cute. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)