December 2, 2011

La La Land Craft's go all Black and White!!

Well can you believe that it's December already?  Holy Cow, it's certainly not very far to Christmas is it?  But  today is Inspirational Friday!! at La La Land Crafts YAY.  This week's awesome and fun challenge is Black and White! very cool.  I decided to make my image black and white, and then add a little colour in the papers and flowers.  

I have used Beach Marci - and she is available of course right now, over at La La Land Crafts just click on the link. So here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me LOL 


Please don't forget to add your cool and awesome cards into the Customer Gallery - you could be this month's winner - remember you have to be in it, to at least have a chance!!! LOL So Don't forget alright!!! 

Stamp Used: Beach Marci
Copic's: Skin C00, C1, C3, C4. Hair: C7, C5, C4, C1. Suit: C7, C4, C2, C1. Hat: C00, C2, C4. Flower: C7, C6, C5, C4, C2. Ring: C5, C4, C3, C2, C1.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for your visit so sweet!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I love the blk n white look to it. Awesome card! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Karen, love all the detail,the verse is so cute, hugs Liz xx

    ps love your signature strip, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so cute,love the black and white effect and the little bit of colour
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)