January 4, 2012

Anything Goes at Crafts and Me Bumber Challenge Part 2

Hi Hi, Everyone, have you all had the most excellent Christmas and New Year???  I certainly have!!

So this week we are continuing with the Super Challenge #66 at Crafts and Me - its chocka block full of gorgeous prizes, so please make sure you enter, and remember, you don't have to use a Crafts and Me stamp to enter!! 

So this week I have made a cute and simple card, featuring Twilight Lily Fae.  I have coloured her with mostly G copic's and I also used a Mint Atyou Spica pen for her pretty wings and Lantern!  This is only a small card, so this one is all about the image really!!  I hope you love it as much as me:-)


I am really enjoying checking out all your gorgeous cards over the past couple of weeks.... so many cool and wonderful ideas you come up with, which means heaps and heaps of inspiration for me!! So thanks:-) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the image and the clean look of this card, great job! Hope you will have a wonderful 2012! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh!!! So pretty! And her wings match your blog :) Well done!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is lovely, she looks great.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)