January 2, 2012

Happy New Year EVERYONE!!!!!

Hi Hi and A Very Happy New Year to you all!!!

Well how has the year gone so far? Mine has been Fabulous, weather wise, it's been really hot and today is the perfect day for staying inside in the lovely air conditioning... yep unfortunately it's too hot for me... but I must say I'm kinda glad I'm not in Melbourne hitting at top of 40 Degree's Celsius or Canberra hitting 35 Degree's Celsius... eeck.... today it's about 27 or 28 outside, that's pretty darn warm for Tassie!! Anyway I'm really looking forward to this year, hopefully there won't be as many drama's and appointments with Ruby.... This year our new house is finally going to be built... HOORAY... I can't wait, it's just so damn exciting!!!

Anyway I wanted to show you my first crafty thing for 2012, it's another Scrapbooking Layout of Princess Ruby.  This one is from April last year, when we had a little family holiday to Melbourne, mainly so I could go to Paperific... heheheh, but we also did some cool Family stuff, like going to the Zoo.  Ruby, loved the Butterfly House, with these beautiful, brightly coloured creatures whizzing past, and occasionally landing near by!!! So here she is, with her Dad, Leigh.  (I'm behind the camera again..... LOL)


So January is also my 2nd year of having a Blog... WOW, So stay tuned for some scrummy yummy Blogversary Candy coming very SOON!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest Scrap Page.  I will have some more cards coming up on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday..... and hopefully one for Sunday too:-)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous lo Karen and such abeautiful design. Ruby looks so sweet here, like she always does!
    Love the different letters
    Wishing you and your family all the best for 2012
    Big hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)