January 11, 2012

Windy Day...

***Please enter my candy by clicking on the Pic in my side Bar***

Hi Hi Everyone...

Well last night I coloured up this super cute image from Saturated Canary, I love these little girls that Krista designs, I just wish I get to use them more!! And because I love her so much, I made another new blog header, I had to learn something new on Photoshop to do it... but I think it turned out great!!

Anyway, this one is called Windy Day - pretty appropriate for here right about now, it's been rather yucky the past few days... Where has our Summer gone??? But at least it isn't as bad as last summer!!

So the challenge at Saturated Canary is Clean and Simple... I think I have pretty much got that covered, with my pretty cute My Minds Eye paper!! So here she is I hope you love her as much as me!!


Thanks so much for looking, see you all again soon:-) 

10 comments:

  1. she is so pretty! love your coloring!!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen, your colouring is awesome!!! Love the new header too, very clever.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I am loving these I images


    Caz

    Please visit my blog for free candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear
    this is simly... GORGEOUS!!! I love the image, and the colors... and the paper!!! I love just everything on it!!! =)
    hugs
    sadi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a sweet card! Love that image and your new header looks great! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooohhhhh....love this!! she looks amazing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Karen, love your colouring!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card Karen! LOVE IT!
    and good job on the banner. I am pretty useless at photoshop..thank goodness for ben!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a wonderful candy.
    and what a beautiful cards you make.
    hugs Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colouring Karen, I love the image, she looks just gorgeous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)