March 11, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Magnolia Down Under!!!

*** Please enter my Easter Treats Candy - click on the picture in my sidebar ***

Happy Birthday to Us, Happy Birthday to Us...
Happy Birthday Dear Magnolia Down Under....
Happy Birthday to Us!!!

Yes, can you believe it after 3 years, Magnolia Down Under is still going strong, I feel so lucky to be part of this fabulous team, actually we are more of a family than a team... it's so wonderful having a group of ladies that we can chat and share everything with - and I do mean everything, a place to go to solve a problem or maybe just for some advice - there is always someone willing to listen!! That's why I think of it as a family - not a team... while we all share in our passion for Magnolia Stamps!!!

Anyway - have you visited the blog???? You might want to.... we've had a bit of a face lift... and it's so gorgeous!! Kylie has done the most amazing job with the Banner and new Badges... YES that's Right new badges... in fact check this one here out: 


Gorgeous huh?  Feel free to pinch it if you want and pop it into your sidebar - we can wait to see our new Badge in blog land!!

So the theme for this week's Magnolia Down Under Challenge is.... BIRTHDAY'S hehehehe How did you Guess? heheheh This week I have used super cute and Brand new (and I don't think I've seen it in blog land either by someone else??? maybe I'm first??? I doubt it!!) Beanstalk Tilda and the Beanstalk background!! I love these stamps - they so cried out to me, when I first saw them.... anyway here is my card, I hope you all love it just as much as me:-)


So what do you think? Sweet Huh?  So am I first? Let me know if you know someone who has used these 2 stamps together, I would love to see their creation:-)

So Make sure you do head on over to the "New" Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog.  It really does look Gorgeous!!! and Please take some time to look at the gorgeous inspirational work the Design Team have for you this week:-) I can't wait to see all your gorgeous work.... I think next week's vote is going to be a tough one!!!


Stamps: Magnolia - Princes and Princesses Collection 2012 - Beanstalk Tilda and Beanstalk Background, Kurbitz Corner. Chasing Butterflies Collection 2009 - Happy Birthday
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's
Paper: Graphic 45 Once Upon a Spring Time
Embellishments: Flowers, Seam Binding, Bird Cage Charm, Prima Lace, Half Pearls, Tulle, String, Prima Metal Charm.
Colour: Copic and Atyou Spica in Clear


Till next time:-)
Lots of Cuddles
Karen
xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Wow your card is beautiful, love the colours and all the details, Happy Birthday to MDUC!!!!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it Karen!
    Fantastic work with the images, first time I have seen them :)
    Love your wonderful flowers and details
    Hope you are all fine sweetie
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time I've seen this Tilda coloured up and WOW - she looks AMAZING! Another stunner my friend!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have liked this Tilda if I had seen her uncoloured but with yoru colouring and gorgeous card I am loving her.
    Love from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just so cute Karen... you've got me wishing I'd bought her too :)
    Love your embellishments... a gorgeous card!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen, Happy birtday to all off you by MDUC!!! And many years more!! Such a great card you have made and soooo sweat is Tilda again! Just love her in any way!!

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your card is beautiful!
    Love the colours and all the details.

    Hugs
    Paola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. My word these two images are just lush and a perfect card! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww so CUTE!! No, I haven`t seen this yet and you did an amazing job with it! Love your coloring and the blow in the bouqet. Oooooo nice!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know.... I think this is the first time I have seen these two beautiful stamps all coloured up too... and WOW - talk about a beautiful card! I love it! I didnt get these stamps (just a heap of others, lol) but now I want them!! Thanks you cheeky enabler :)
    Thanks for being such a major part of the MDUC team for the last two years Sweetie. Your help is invaluable!
    Big hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)