April 11, 2012

Tree of Secrets

Hi Everyone

It's my turn today at Crafts and Me, something new to Showcase.... The image I have for you is by Hannah Lynn and it's called Tree of Secrets!!  You can see the lock on the tree trunk!! Cute!!!

It is a pretty involved image but I took my time using my Copic's, and then in the very background I've used some Pebbles Chalk in Shimmery Blue/Green and Grey... but I wasn't all that happy with the amount of shimmer, so I then smothered the whole thing with some yummy pearl Glimmer Mist!!!

So here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the Cute tag is a Marianne Designs Die and the stamps on the tag are by Prima.  I've also used some yummy Prima Lace and Cheese Cloth.


The Paper is also Prima - Floral Fantasy... goes pretty well I thought!!! 


Anyway thanks for looking:-)
Lots of Cuddles
Karen
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene you have created Karen, gorgeous layout and layers and perfect charm, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen, love the image and lace down the side, beautiful colouring..fabulous scene..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)