May 6, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #145

Good Morning Magnolia Fans!!!

Today we have another awesome challenge over at Magnolia Down Under, this week we are looking for - MORE THAN 1 FOLD... yep so something a little bit more fancier than the normal:-)

This week I've made, what I'm calling, a Double card.... I really don't know what it's called but I thought a Double card suits it best... but if you do know what it's called - tell me:-) 

I've used sweet Offshore Tilda from the latest and greatest Summer Memories collection (Hasn't Pauline done an amazing job again with the images - love them) I have my little Tilda sitting on a shell also from the collection and I've popped the other shell which is a little bit smaller on there too:-)

So here she is, I hope you love her as much as me:-)


So when you fold out the first part of the card, it shows this - a gorgeous stamp sentiment from Tim Holtz some more flowers and a cute new Ticket Tag by Magnolia:-) My Blue check paper is also from Magnolia:-)


and then when you unfold the next part you can see I haven't really decorated it too much.  I like to do that when I'm actually getting it ready to give to someone, so I can make it a little more personal:-) The sweet yellow/lemon paper is by Bo Bunny and it's one of the new collections out called Country Garden.  It's very nice and I've bought the 6x6 pad of course:-)


Our sponsor this week is the gorgeous Bron from Shop Bron.  Bron has some of the new Summer Memories Collection stamps in store now available for pre-order.... but be quick because the stock is limited:-)

So we can't wait to see what fancy folds you have install for us this time, and if you need some inspiration on what to make, just take a look at what the clever Design Team have made for you this week:-)

Stamps: Magnolia Summer Memories - Offshore Tilda and the Shells along with the Sentiment, Tim Holtz sentiment
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies - Heart Flower Lace boarder, Lace Tag, Ticket Tag
Paper: Magnolia Mini blue Check, Bo Bunny Country Garden\
Embellishments: Stickles, Flowers, Seam Binding, Anchor Charm, String, The Twinery Twine, Half Pearls, Pebbles Shimmer Chalks, flower trim
Colour: Copic's stamped with Tuxedo Black Momento ink and the blue senitment - Paris Dusk Momento Ink

Thanks for looking
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a special card and so much beautiful detail just fab! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning card you have out done your self this time ! Love the soft colours and all the diferent pages decorated all different !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just too cleaver!! Love it.....might just have to get my copics out today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya gorgeous!
    WOW! I see you have also used one of the new stamps! They are all so cute! :) YAY! This Tilda is no exeption and I lurv your soft coloring! Stunning hunni! And she´s sitting on those cute sea shells (I didn´t order those...*sob, sob* ;))
    And a joy fold - always beautiful! You have inspired me to try making one again - it was such a long time ago now!

    Big hugs and congrats again on all of your bargains ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really stunning!
    Hugs nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! this card is absolutely stunning. I love the image and your choice of colours. Thank you for sharing this truly inspirational card
    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is a beauty! I love all your little details, absolutely gorgeous card.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome and I cannot tell you how much I LOOOOOVE these colors together! So soothing and peaceful!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)