July 19, 2012

Christmas in July!!!

Jingle Bells, Jingles Bells, Jingle all the Way....

Well it's a little way off yet, but this week at Paper Play we are celebrating...

Christmas in July!!

So time to get out your Chrissy papers, and embellishments and make some Christmas cards!!  My card this week is actually part of a set that I made for a magazine... it has been turned down.... but that could change... so if you don't see the pic below then it's been accepted!! (not likely though) 

I haven't used an image for this, I used a cute wooden reindeer which is made by Kaiser Craft... it looks so pretty - so here is my Christmas card in July!!


I've stamped the merry Christmas and embossed it with some black embossing powder.... my papers are by Melissa Frances and I've used some Fancy Pants die cuts.  Then all I've done is add a gold ribbon and some flowers, and also a yummy little fancy stick pin from Prima.... 


If your wanted to get ahead in your Christmas cards this year - then come and play along with us this week, and if your looking for some inspiration, then look no further than our challenge blog!!


Till next time
Happy Stamping
Karen
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Karen this is just stunning! Beautiful layering and loving all of those embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Karen, fantastic idea this cute wooden reindeer. gorgeous combo
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)