July 27, 2012

Circles at La La Land Crafts!!!

Hi there everyone!!

So last week we had the magnificent CHA showcase release at La La Land Crafts.... OMGOSH there is some cute stuff isn't there!!! have you been and bought yours yet???

So this week at La La Land Crafts we are running around in circles... hahaha no not really - but Circles is the theme this week!!

For my card this week, I've actually made a hanger for my daughter Ruby.  She loves it - and I must say I love that she loves it!! So here it is....


Awwwww how cute - and very tissy - but she does love it, so there you go!!  I've used Rose Faerie Marci, which was released last week, and Also some brand new dies are on this one too, I've used the wings which come with both sides, so you don't have to try and reverse the die cut to get 2 halves.  I've doubled up on the wings to make it a bit more extravagant... as you can see below in the close up!!


So I have added heaps of little bits and bobs, mainly from Prima with the flowers, and resin bird.  I've also got some cheese cloth, pearls and buttons in there.  Behind Faerie Marci you can see the Tulip Boarder Die better!!  it really is gorgeous, and a must for your collection I think!!

From the bottom of my hanger I have a wee birdhouse.... heheheh so cute, I've cover it with my paper and stuck on some pearls, some buttons, a Make it Crafty Chip board heart and a little bird which I painted with white crackle paint!


Here is a pic of the side, I've used a boarder die to create the "tiles" on the birdhouse roof - so cute!!


So there you go, hope you will come along and play in the Customer gallery - you just might be this months lucky winner!! And if you want to check out all the new stuff at La La Land Crafts then click HERE

Stamp: Rose Faerie Marci 
Dies: Wings, Tulip Boarder
Paper: Amy Tangerine 
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Bird, Bird's Nest, Enchanting chip board sign, Seam Binding, Pearl Diamante, Key Charm, Lace, Glimmer Mist, White Paint, Wire, Buttons, Die cuts. 
Colour: Copic: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20, R30. Hair: RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17. Dress: V20, V22, V25, V28, Y32, Y35, Y38, G14, G16, G19. Wings: V20, V22, Y32, Y0000. Atyou Spica - Gold and Buttermilk and Star Dust Gelly Roll.

Thanks for Looking!!
Karen
xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Taz. Ruby is so lucky to have such a talented mum to create her special items. Love all the bling and very clever how you've done the roof!
    Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karen, this is just stunning!
    I love all the wonderful girlie details.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold on let me pick my jaw up from the floor! :O This is INCREDIBLE Karen!! Just amazing details..I have to keep scrolling back up to look at it. Such gorgeous work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)