July 20, 2012

It's CHA SHOWCASE Time at LA LA LAND CRAFTS!!!!

Hold on to your Hats.... this is one Super Blog Post!!

We have some Super Gorgeous Brand New Images and DIES for you to drool over from La La Land Crafts... so maybe run and get a tissue so you can wipe your chinny chin chin!! LOL


I have 2 cards to show you, I've soooo been busting to share, I've been really busy over the past few weeks trying to get these done.... Actually you will see some of my cards at the Summer CHA in Chicago - oooooo so wish I was there too!!! 


So first up let me show you, Summer Marci - She wore a teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini, that she wore for the first time today..... 


heheheheh I actually coloured this image with Irina!! Yes it was that long ago - up in Brisbane at the Paper craft show!! ... gosh we had heaps of fun that weekend!! Anyway I looked at her before I started to colour and that Yellow Polka Dot Bikini popped into my head... so viola: 


Isn't see so CUTE!!!!! OMGOSH.... anyway I have also used the little accessory stamps that comes with her - the sand dollar shell and the cute little sentiment!! awwwww I love this wee girl!!! I've also used the Wave Boarder die, which isn't a new one - but goes so perfect with my little beach scene, and also the cute cloud and sun!!  So yeah - this card is in Chicago!! 

So what do I have next.... well...... It's Bath Time Marci!!!!  Bath Time Marci kinda reminds me a bit of Kimono Marci - so I have given my card a bit of an oriental feel!!!  So here you go.... check her out!


Isn't she just as cute? if not Cuter????  Well I dunno? there is a LOT of gorgeous new Marci's and Luka's for this showcase - you are going to want them all - I know I do!!!


So for my Bath Time Marci I have coloured her with my copics, with some help from Irina (This time I nicked an image that Irina coloured so I could use it as a reference!!!) for the hair!! I've used some Bo Bunny Papers and a Bo Bunny Charm with some string.  My dies are the Butterfly Set 1 (which isn't new) But the awesome LARGE FLOURISH is A BRAND NEW DIE!!!! OOOOOOOOOOooooo YUMMY!!!! 


So you wanna see more?? then check this out, this is the whole release, which is available for sale now!!!  So RUN and don't miss out on all the gorgeous stamps and dies!!!  I know I want them ALL!!!










Head on over to the La La Land Blog and see what gorgeous creations the Design Team have made!!! and while you are there be sure to comment on the La La Land Crafts CHA Blog Post - there is a gorgeous PRIZE on offer!!!  You have to be in it, to win it!!!

Summer Marci:
Image: Summer Marci and Accessories available at La La Land Crafts Now
Dies: Wave Boarder, Sun and Clouds
Paper: Amy Tangerine
Embellishments: Sewing Machine, Buttons, Webbing Ribbon, String, Stickles 
Colour: Copic: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: E50, E53, E21. Clothes: Y32, Y35, Y38. Bucket: B000, B02, B04. Sunglasses: R32, R35, R37, N7, N5, N3. Molotow White


Bath time Marci:
Image: Bath time Marci available now at La La Land Crafts
Dies: Flourish, Butterfly Set 1 
Paper: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Flowers, Bo Bunny charm, string, Ric-Rac, glossy accents
Colour: Copic: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20, R30. Hair: 100, BV29, BV25, BV23, BG05, BG02, BG01. Bath and Tub: W10, W8, W4, Y38, Y35, Y32, RV29, RV25, RV23, RV13, BG0000


Thanks for looking
Happy Stamping
Karen
xxxx



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Karen, wow your colouring is fab hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cutie pie! Love the fun theme Karen and your colouring is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)