September 1, 2012

Getting Sketchy

Well Howdy There!!!

It's time for another awesome Sketchy Challenge and this fortnight the sketch is designed by super clever Janine!!!  You can scroll down and check it out below...

Anyway for my card I've used Copica from Saturated Canary!!  I love this cute image and she was tonnes of fun to colour.  I've tried to keep my card CAS not something I do... so I hope you love it as much as what I do!!!


Janine's Super Fantastic Sketch

There you go!!!  I love how my card turned out being so bright and funky!! and Don't you just love Amy Tangerine's paper and stuff right now - talk about hot stuff!!!  

Make sure you add your creations to the challenge blog using Janine's Sketch, we so look forward to see what you come up with!!
Stamp: Saturated Canary
Paper: Amy Tangerine
Dies: MFT and Magnolia Doo Hickey
Embellishments: Button, Washi Tape, Doodlebug Rub ons
Colour: Copic 

2 comments:

  1. Karen this rocks! Great colouring on her...the brights really suit her. That paw print washi is so cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Karen! Don't you love thos canary's!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)