October 5, 2012

Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts

Hi There Everyone

It's time for another Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts and this week as you may be aware we are inspiring you to get Heavy Metal.... 

So turn up your Marilyn Manson on your Ipod... Kidding!! 

No we want to see metal on your cards!!! I've used some metal snowflakes that I've had tucked away for - god knows how long - so I decided it was about time I used them!!  I think they are from making Memories... and they are really really old - so don't try looking for them alright!!!

I've used Christmas Lantern Marci on my card along with some new La La Land Craft Dies - the Christmas Tree and the gorgeous Holly Flourish.  All these items are available in the La La Land Craft online shop or at your local retailer... remember us aussie's have to get our dies local as Irina doesn't ship them from the store!! But there are out there - you don't have to look hard to find them!!  So here is my card I hope you love it:-)


So there you go, I hope I have inspired you to get out your heavy metal.... 

Stamp: Christmas Lantern Marci
Dies: Christmas Tree Holly Flourish
Paper: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Metal Snowflakes, Metal Joy, Liquid Pears, Flowers, Glitter, Half Pearls
Colour: Copic: Skin E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: E31, E51, E35, E57. Clothes: BV13, BV08, BV04, E43, E41, E0000 Gelly Roll Clear Star and Y18, Y13 on the Lantern


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)