October 19, 2012

La La Land Crafts Mini Release...

Hi There Everyone!!

La La Land Crafts is having a mini release in case you didn't know.... Irina and Eric have 4 more gorgeous images for you to play with, you can scroll down below and see the flyer on them!! and I have 2 cards to show you today!!!

First up I have used Sandie's awesome sketch, as it is also Inspirational Friday, to create my card with Baby New Year Luka... I have coloured him in Bright Blue and then added some brightly coloured papers from Amy Tangerine I think they look pretty cool together, and just right for a party!!  So here is my Baby New Year Luka, I hope you love him as much as me


My next card is of Angel Marci with Lyre.... I think she is totally gorgeous, and for this card I have gone White on White with lots of Layers, I think it looks so elegant for a Christmas card!!  Anyway I have also added some clouds and rolled roses which I also used La La Land Craft Dies for.  


Now I must say, and I'm not just saying this because I am on La La Land Craft Design Team - that the Rolled Rose Dies are the VERY VERY best I have EVER used!!!  The reason being is that La La Land Craft Dies - on the Rolled Roses Die,  has a section that also cuts out and separates the spiral more - making it easier to roll up and I think hold together better.  I do have some other Stamp Company Rolled Rose Dies and I find those ones very tricky to roll up evenally:-) So if you were asking me which rolled rose dies to get... I would definitely point you to La La Land Craft Rolled Roses Dies:-) 

Anyway, here is the flyer for the Mini Release... aren't the images gorgeous, and I just love how you can add different things to Baby New Year Luka's Sash, as in the years and Cheers!  Very clever!! 
 Luka:
Stamp: Baby New Year Luka
Dies: Wing Set and Water Lily Set
Embellishments: Ric Rac Ribbon, Covered Buttons, Crackle Paint, Green Gem, Embossing Folder
Colour: Copic - Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hat and Sash: B28, B26, B24, B21. Hair: E29, E39, E34
Bell: Y32, Y35, Y38 N4

Marci:
Stamp: Angel Marci with Lyre
Dies: Small and Medium Rolled Roses and Large Rolled Rose, Clouds
Embellishments: Seam Binding, Glitter, Stickles, Pearl Diamonte, Half Pearls
Colour: Copic: Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20. Hair: E13, E15, E18. Clothes: R02, R05, YR01, YR000, YR20, YR00 Atyou Spica Gold 

The stamps are available right now at La La Land Crafts so make sure you jump on over and get yours, and also just to let you know the Halloween images are now available in Digi!!!  

Thanks so much for looking
Cuddles
Karen
xxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are to cute Karen! I love the bright colours for the new years one, colourful and cheery for starting a new year. And the gorgeous elegant card for the angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw lovely these cards. Love the fact that the're totally different. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. two awesome cards Karen. love the white on white and the images are so cute and beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)