October 24, 2012

Teya from Crafts and Me!!!

Hi there Everyone!!!

 I am showing you all another gorgeous Image designed by Hannah Lynn... This one is called Teya....


I've coloured her with my copics and added some sparkles to the hair with some black glitter... although you probably can't see it that well in the pic, but it does look pretty in real life!!

My card is also gone for the clean and simple look.... CAS is really starting to grow on me LOL:-)

Teya is available in the store right now, along with a bunch of other gorgeous images:-) Don't forget to check out the wonderful new storage solutions that are now available.

Also a new challenge would have just started - so I'm sure the girls would love you see you play along!!

Till next time
Karen
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. karen she looks simply wonerful!! such gorgeous colours on her...her black hair is amazing too :) Sorry for not being around lately...just getting around with the move! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)