October 13, 2012

Walkin' In a Winter Wonderland

Hi there Everyone!!!

It's time for another awesome new challenge at Tilda's Town and this week's wonderful theme is.... Walkin' In a Winter Wonderland.... awwww how sweet!!  Sometimes I wish our Christmas was in Winter because of all the gorgeous Snowy Christmas things you can get, but in Australia - as you may know it's in fact the middle of Summer and can be a bit stinkin' HOT!!!!  Sure would melt those snow peaks if there was any!!!

So for my card, I have used Tilda with the Snow Heart from last year and the super cool Winter Forest which is from the Santa Collection I think.... Of course you can grab them at Tilda's Town online store, and if they are out of stock I'm sure they will be replenished soon!!! So here is my card, I hope you love it as much as me:-)


So there you go, we are all looking forward to seeing your Winter Wonderlands this week!!!

Stamp: Magnolia - Snow Heart Tilda, Winter Forest
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's
Paper: Magnolia
Embellishments: Twine, Snowflake Charm, Ribbon, Angel Pin, Flowers, Half Pearls, Stickles, Sewing Machine
Colour: Copic's, Atyou Spica in Clear and Molotow White Marker

Till next time
Thanks for looking
Karen
xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab fab Karen, love everything about your card! dies, papers, coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. I love the image, the colours and design are just wonderful.
    Hugs, Nancie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)