November 6, 2012

Sketch Challenges #35 (I'm just very very late!!)

Hi There!!

Well I was meant to have done this like over a week ago..... but I guess a few things just got in my way and to be totally honest - I really didn't feel like making anything!  You know what I mean?

Anyway over at Sketchy Challenges Kathrin has created another super AWESOME sketch for you all to play along with, it only has a few more days to go, so get your entries in quick for a super prize from Live and Love Crafts!!

For my card I have made a get well card for our builder, who has recently had a bit of bad luck in the health department. Anyway, hopefully he thinks it's a bit funny and will help put a smile on his face:-)  So here is my card I hope you all love it as much as me:-)


My image is from Mo Manning, and my rub-ons are some that I have had for ages, and of course I totally love them, but they are just about all gone :-( I really hope Doodlebug Mixed Up rub-ons are still available... because I would love to have some more!!!  oh and I do think there is a Cricut Cartridge that is very similar too, so I might have to see if I can track that one down:-)

So there you go, I hope you will all come along and play - for those who can in only a few days left, but remember that there will be another super awesome sketch for you to play with on Saturday!!!

Till next time
Karen
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)