November 10, 2012

Thanks a Bunch

Hi Everyone

Well this is my last post for Tilda's Town as it is the end of my Design Team term :-( I've had a great time with a bunch of lovely ladies!!

This week's theme is Thanksgiving or Thanks... seen so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving I've gone for a Thank you card:-)  I've used another new image from A Christmas Story - Tilda with a big Bouquet!!  I've also used the Kurbitz Corner from the Princes and Princesses collection - so here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


So there you go, I hope you will all come along and play!!

Stamps: Magnolia - A Christmas Story - Tilda with a Big Bouquet, Kurbitz Corner
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey's and Spellbinders
Paper: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Seam Binding, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Half Pearls, Glimmer Mist, Cheese Cloth, String and Charm
Colour: Copic

Thanks for looking
Karen
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, gorgeous colours and layout, beautiful flowers too.
    Hugs
    Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)