December 2, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #175

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to another Magnolia Down Under Challenge!!  This week we have an awesome Sketch designed by Kylie for you to Play along with:-)  You Can scroll down below and see the sketch or jump right on over to MDUC and add your entry... hehehehe 

For my card I have used Tilda with Dove and the paradise Tree.  I've coloured them with my copics and then I followed the sketch... the only difference being that my circle is little and is a ring of snowflakes:-)  So here is my card I hope you love it as much as me:-)


And here is Kylie's Sketch

So I hope that you will come along and Play - there is only a few more days until Christmas so why not use our sketch to help you make some gorgeous Christmas Card... we look forward to seeing what you all come up with this week:-)

Stamp: Magnolia - Tilda and Dove, Paradise Tree - Nativity Collection
Paper: Magnolia
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey Tag, Memory Box
Embellishments: Lace, Ribbon, Flowers, Stickles, Sewing Machine, Bell, String
Colour: Copics and Atyou Spica Clear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)