February 13, 2013

Fairy Cakes

Hi there Everyone

Today I have a new artist to tell you all about, she of course is designing for Crafts and Me and there has been a new release this month with about 5 images I think... Anyway they are GORGE!!

For my card this fortnight, I have used: Fairy Cake Gardener and she is designed by Sue Rundle-Hughes, Crafts and Me, new and brilliant artist!!!

So here is my card, its only a wee one...


Now my card is slightly different than the Digi image available.... I've missed off and chopped off the cute butterfly which is to the left of the image... Why??? Because I totally buggered it up, and it was horrid and ugly and not How it was meant to turn out LOL.... so I improvised a bit.... sorry - but the actual image that Sue has designed is gorgeous!! I know you girls and Guys... will love it!!

So there you go, just a simple little card for a sweet little someone!!

Enjoy your crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)