February 27, 2013

New BOOTS

Hi There Everyone

So here I am again with another card for Crafts and Me, this card however - will actually be my last at Crafts and Me, I have decided to leave, which will give me more time for my little girl:-)

So My card... I have used another Sue Rundle-Hughes image, she is a brand new artist at Crafts and Me, and I must say I do actually love these... well I love all the fairy images heheheheeh hence why I have stuck around for so long!!

This little beauty is called New Boots.... I love the idea of the fairy getting new boots and lacing them up on a rock... in someone's secret fairy garden! So here is my card, I hope you all love it as much as me:-)


So what do you think? pretty sweet huh? I love colouring my fairy's in green.  I think I will miss doing them each fortnight, but I have a stack of images to play with, and of course, there is ALWAYS new ones each and every month! 

So it has been an absolute pleasure, thank you Teresa for having me:-) 

Happy Stamping Everyone, and I'll see you around in the Blog Land no doubt!!




3 comments:

  1. this is drop dead gorgeous, love your card! Hugs FRea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely card Karen, so sweet, love your colouring !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Karen, loving the green too, fantastic colouring, love all the details...so very pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)