February 8, 2013

Sweetie Treats

Hi Everyone!!

So its' time for another fabulous Inspirational Friday, and this weeks theme is Sweet Treats, as you are probably aware of already!

For my card this week I have used, Sugar and Spice Marci.... she is so cute, and has been around for a while... but still.... very cute... I've also used a couple of the new dies on this one, the Scallop Boarder, the Fancy Backets and the Bird cage. (My bird is a punch that I used) I've also added a little bit of a postmark here and there, and of course that is a La La Land one too... from the Suitcase accessory stamp set! So here she is I hope you love her as much as me:-)


Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E0000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: 100 BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
Clothes: B18, B16, B14, B12. Y38, Y35, Y32
Sparkles are Atyou Spica in Clear :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)