March 8, 2013

Special Little Lady!!

Hi Everyone

It's Inspirational Friday time at La La Land Crafts, and this week's lovely theme is Special Lady! 

I have used Beret Marci, I think she is my favourite (well at the moment) and I have used some of the dies as well to create my card - they are the Hot Air Balloon, The Garden Bench and the Berry Flourish. I made my flags just with some scraps, and coloured my pearls purple all though they look a little mottly - maybe that was the effect I was after? LOL

Anyway here is my card for a Special Lady!!


These are the copic markers I used to colour:

Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E57, E53, E50 and E43
Clothes: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91


2 comments:

  1. so sweet karen! her little freckles are adorable. what a great idea to colour the pearls...i always get frustrated when i dont have a particular colour - i will have to remember that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    your card is wonderful colored,I loves the Springcolors you used.
    The layout is great and the image so cutie,sweetie little lady,smile.
    You´ve made an amazing work,really WOW!

    Also want to thank you for your comment on my blog,
    I´m very proud of any comment,because I´m still a beginner
    and had to learn so much more,;O)
    Wishing you a nice day,
    loves + hugs,Sylvie :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)