April 19, 2013

Birds or Butterflies?

Hi There!!

Its Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts and this week's theme is a choice! Yep you get to decide between either, Birds or Butterflies!  

I chose Butterflies.  I have some yummy Graphic 45 paper from the Birdsong collection and I just love the tiny little butterflies on it.  The other papers I have used, is by Kaiser Craft, its from the Lush 6 x 6 paper pad that I have had for a while now:-) 

My Marci, is called: Kimono Marci with Fan.... she is a brand new image just released last week! and I have also used one of the brand new dies as well - the Bridge.  I cut it out in Vellum because I didn't want it to be dominate on my card.  Doing it in Vellum makes it subtle. Well I think so anyway! So here is my card I hope you love it as much as me:-)


Here are my Copic colours that I used:

Skin: E0000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: BV29, BV25, BV23, 0
Kimono: BV29, BV25, BV23, C2, C1, C0, B39, B37, B34, B32. Gelly Roll - Clear Star and White. Atyou Spica in Clear

Thanks for stopping By!!!

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful, colouring is amazing, especially her hair x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, this is such an eyecatcher. love it so much, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful karen! all of the detail on here are stunning...love the metal charms :) the highlights in her hair are stunning too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)