April 7, 2013

Kraft, White and Pink

Hi There Everyone!!

Well turns out that I forgot to do my post on my blog for Inspirational Friday at La La Land Crafts.... Dear o Dear.... 

Anyway, the theme was Kraft, White and 1 other colour, I chose pink!  I've coloured my Ballerina Marci with Prisma Coloured Pencils on Kraft Card.... I'm rather happy on how it turned out for someone who rarely uses her pencils!!  So here she is I hope you love her as much as me!!


 Medium: Prisma Coloured Pencils
Terre De Sienne, Pink, Magenta, Blanc, Beige, Rose Farde, 
Beige Mastic, French Grey 70%, Burnt Ombre Fonce, Peach

Before I go I wanted to show you my Distress Marker Holder Stand, which of course is by La La Land Crafts!!  I love how it turned out!!  It really wasn't that hard to put together, but I should have painted it all before I decided to glue it together.... but then painting it was a little bit of an after thought... Anyway I painted it with Viva Metal Colours in Gold.  I left the corners and the embellishments plain... I really love how pretty it looks sitting on my shelf at my desk!!  


So that's it from me for now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment - I really do appreciate it:-)